Murugan P is working as an Assistant Professor in School of Management Studies,University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad. Before joining UoH he worked as a Data Analyst at Australian Council for Educational Research, New Delhi, and National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. He has a passion for Research and he has been a resource person for several workshops and FDP programs held at many universities and B-Schools in India. He is having expertise in Multivariate Data Analysis Techniques, Mediation Analysis, Moderation Analysis, Covariance and Partial Least Square based Structural Equation Modeling, Latent Profile Analysis, and Item Response Theory. His papers are published in Thomson Reuter’s impact factor journals (Social Science Citation Index). He also has presented papers at many international and national level conferences.
He teaches the course on research methods for manager in the MBA programme.
Ph.D.(Management) Anna University, Chennai.
MBA Anna University, Chennai.
BBA Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore.
1. Alley, L., Padmavathy, C., and Pattusamy, P (in press). Uses and Gratifications, Personality Characteristics, and Social Capital – A case on WhatsApp, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistic management (ABDC-B Category).
2. Pattusamy, M., & Jacob, J. (2017). The Mediating Role of Family-to- Work Conflict and Work-Family Balance in the Relationship between Family Support and Family Satisfaction: A Three Path Mediation Approach. Current Psychology, 36(4), 812-822 (SSCI).
3. Pattusamy, M., & Jacob, J. (2017). A test of Greenhaus and Allen (2011) model on work-family balance. Current Psychology, 36(2), 193-202 (SSCI).
4. Pattusamy, M., & Jacob, J. (2016). Testing the mediation of work–family balance in the relationship between work–family conflict and job and family satisfaction. South African Journal of Psychology, 46(2), 218-231 (SSCI).
1. Pattusamy, M., & Jacob, J. Conceptualization and a test of Work-Family Balance as Reflective-Formative Type Construct. Current Psychology (Under Review).
2. Dilia, V., Pattusamy, P., Kumar, P., “How psychological capital influences university students’ academic performance, burnout, and boredom: The mediating role of study engagement” Learning and Individual Differences (Under Review)
1. Research methods for managers (Core course for MBA)
2. Research methodology (Foundation course under CBCS)