Centralized computer centre
Support facilities / video-recording / playback equipment, public address system / software packages
Several other software packages are available online from the University’s Centre for Modelling, Simulation and Design
A digitized library
The University Library has over 3.0 lakh books and subscription to over 700 journals in other areas Subscribes to e-journals EBSCO, Elsvier, UGC INFONET, Mathscinet
PC’s available for internet access and OPAC
Professional reference services
In addition the school has certain essential reference books / business magazines etc.,
Independent, twin storeyed building
Two modern Conference Halls, two Computer labs with state of art equipment
Entrepreneurship Development cell
• To create an environment for self-employment and entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programmes.
• To introduce the concept of entrepreneurship in curricula at diploma and degree levels.
• To develop management personnel at appropriate levels for the non-corporate and unorganized sectors like education, rural development, small-scale industry etc.
• To utilize the infrastructure facilities and technically trained manpower for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
• To promote employment opportunities.
Suggested Activities of the Centre
The centre is expected to promote Entrepreneurship related activities such as:
• To provide a platform to take-up ‘Entrepreneurship’ as an alternative career.
• To conduct Entrepreneurship Awareness/ Development Programmes on full time/part-time basis for final students, alumni, educated unemployment and working professionals.
• To conduct special courses for fresh diploma and degree studies from various disciplines for establishing an enterprise & its management.
• To support skill development activities particularly catering to specific areas of requirement in that region.
• To identify and provide solution for the problems of small business management & entrepreneurs.
• To provide training & retraining of entrepreneurs through variety of programmes.
• To support continuing education needs of personnel in areas of technology and management.